News about Danish higher education
Almost 20% of the 100 best workplaces in Europe are located in Denmark according to a new study among 700,000 employees among 2,250 companies in 19 European countries, by Great Place to Work.
According to the inaugural Quality of Nationality Index, Denmark has been ranked second in the world three years in a row.
The 2016 Universitas 21 Ranking ranks 50 countries separately by four areas, given an overall score. Once again Denmark is in the top 3.
According to analysis of employment opportunities and standard of living data, Denmark is the top employment destination for British graduates, .
The Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science and the Korean education ministry have signed a cooperative exchange agreement for higher education students. The agreement will provide students from both countries with new opportunities, allowing them to develop and expand their knowledge.
Yet another Technical University of Denmark (DTU) start-up has seen the light of day. Donkey Republic has developed a kind of 'Uber' for bicycles. Meet one of the entrepreneurs behind the company
The World Happiness Index have ranked Denmark the happiest country on Earth
Researchers from Technical University of Denmark Physics (DTU) form part of Innovation Fund Denmark's most recent and so far largest investment of EURO 10,7 million in the development of brand new quantum technology.
Causing seven million deaths every year, air pollution is the greatest single bringer of untimely demise. The Danish company, Infuser, is now opening what promises to be Europe’s, and possibly the world’s, most advanced laboratories for the analysis of air quality, Infuser Cleanlabs, at the University of Copenhagen.
Scientific American Worldview's 2015 ranks the biotechnology innovation potential of 54 countries.
Six Danish universities are among the best 200 universities in Europe. This appears from a list which the magazine Times Higher Education
According to the OECD’s Better Life Index, Denmark has the best work-life balance of the 20 OECD countries studied.
Due to our strong commitments to reduce emissions through increasing efficiency and renewable energy production, Denmark moves up to number four in the world in the Environmental Performance Index 2016 by Yale University.
...according to the people who live there! The European Commissions yearly survey has tested quality of life in hundreds of European cities and named Aalborg no. 1. followed by Copenhagen.
The good balance between work and leisure, the wage levels and the opportunity for professional development; these are the things that make students want to stay in Denmark.
Three Indian students, who won the talent competition Top Talent Denmark and a semester at Zealand Institute of Business and Technology, have noted the practical approach and the problem based teaching.
Wallpaper Magazine has just awarded Copenhagen world’s “Best City” in their annual, prestigious Wallpaper Design Awards.
World’s most international universities 2016
Denmark leads Forbes Magazine’s annual Best Countries for Business ranking.
As the first in Scandinavia Aarhus School of Architecture Master’s degree programme receives the stamp of approval of the world’s most influential architectural association RIBA.
- Europe’s Best Workplaces Are in Denmark Jul 21, 2016
- Denmark has the Second Best Quality of Life in the World Jun 17, 2016
- Denmark has the 3rd. best Higher Education System in the World Jun 01, 2016
- Denmark named Top European Employment Destination for Graduates May 30, 2016
- Denmark signs student exchange agreement with South Korea May 23, 2016
- Rent a 'donkey' with your mobile May 18, 2016
- Denmark is the Happiest Country in the World 2016 May 09, 2016
- Denmark in the Race for Quantum Technology Apr 29, 2016
- Europe’s Most Advanced Air Lab Opens in Copenhagen Apr 21, 2016
- Denmark Takes Second Place in Best Biotechnology Innovation Potential Apr 15, 2016
- Six Danish universities are among the best in Europe Mar 14, 2016
- Denmark, No.1 in Best Work-Life Balance Mar 08, 2016
- Denmark, No. 4 in Environmental Performance Index 2016 Feb 29, 2016
- Aalborg and Copenhagen named Happiest Cities in Europe Feb 22, 2016
- 55 percent of International Students Choose to Remain in Denmark Feb 16, 2016
- Top Talent Denmark Winners Appreciate Valuable Semester in Denmark Feb 09, 2016
- Copenhagen, Best City in the World Feb 02, 2016
- Danish Universities make Top 200 Jan 19, 2016