New exchange agreement between UC Berkeley and The Technical University of Denmark
The 3rd Annual Workshop on Photonics in late January led to a new cooperation agreement for student exchange between UC Berkeley and DTU in the field of photonics. The agreement will promote knowledge transfer across the Atlantic and ensure UC Berkeley and DTU a continued leadership in the field.
New International Master's Programme in Photonics at DTU
The agreement between UC Berkeley and DTU comes just as DTU offers a new international master's program in Photonics. The programme is based on close cooperation with leading industry experts and will train engineers to carry out research, development, planning and analysis in photonics.
The application deadline for the International Master's Programme in Photonics is 1. march 2012.
More details on the programme will be available soon. We advise you to visit DTU's website and stay tuned for updates.
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016
- Denmark has the World’s Second Best University for Engineering Degrees Aug 02, 2016
- Europe’s Best Workplaces Are in Denmark Jul 21, 2016