New exchange agreement between UC Berkeley and The Technical University of Denmark
The 3rd Annual Workshop on Photonics in late January led to a new cooperation agreement for student exchange between UC Berkeley and DTU in the field of photonics. The agreement will promote knowledge transfer across the Atlantic and ensure UC Berkeley and DTU a continued leadership in the field.
New International Master's Programme in Photonics at DTU
The agreement between UC Berkeley and DTU comes just as DTU offers a new international master's program in Photonics. The programme is based on close cooperation with leading industry experts and will train engineers to carry out research, development, planning and analysis in photonics.
The application deadline for the International Master's Programme in Photonics is 1. march 2012.
More details on the programme will be available soon. We advise you to visit DTU's website and stay tuned for updates.
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017
- Danish Universities Top The World's Most International Universities 2017 Feb 02, 2017
- Denmark is the least corrupt country in the world Jan 26, 2017
- Alexandra from Romania landed a dream job at Simens Dec 19, 2016
- Denmark has the happiest workforces in the world Dec 13, 2016
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016