New exchange agreement between UC Berkeley and The Technical University of Denmark
The 3rd Annual Workshop on Photonics in late January led to a new cooperation agreement for student exchange between UC Berkeley and DTU in the field of photonics. The agreement will promote knowledge transfer across the Atlantic and ensure UC Berkeley and DTU a continued leadership in the field.
New International Master's Programme in Photonics at DTU
The agreement between UC Berkeley and DTU comes just as DTU offers a new international master's program in Photonics. The programme is based on close cooperation with leading industry experts and will train engineers to carry out research, development, planning and analysis in photonics.
The application deadline for the International Master's Programme in Photonics is 1. march 2012.
More details on the programme will be available soon. We advise you to visit DTU's website and stay tuned for updates.
- Denmark tops happiest country in the world 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Copenhagen still among world’s most liveable cities Mar 15, 2017
- Aarhus University advances in major international academic ranking Mar 08, 2017
- Denmark is one of the world's best places to be young Mar 06, 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017
- Danish Universities Top The World's Most International Universities 2017 Feb 02, 2017