Denmark: World's most balanced, satisfied nation
A recently-released study from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) places Denmark as the top country in the world when it comes to work-life balance. The nation also tops the list in the category of ‘life satisfaction’.
The OECD’s Better Life Index, released on May 24, compared the organisation’s 34 member countries in 20 different indicators across 11 categories, including education, environment, safety, work-life balance, and life satisfaction.
It was within the two latter categories in which Denmark led the pack.
- Denmark tops happiest country in the world 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Copenhagen still among world’s most liveable cities Mar 15, 2017
- Aarhus University advances in major international academic ranking Mar 08, 2017
- Denmark is one of the world's best places to be young Mar 06, 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017