Denmark: World's most balanced, satisfied nation
A recently-released study from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) places Denmark as the top country in the world when it comes to work-life balance. The nation also tops the list in the category of ‘life satisfaction’.
The OECD’s Better Life Index, released on May 24, compared the organisation’s 34 member countries in 20 different indicators across 11 categories, including education, environment, safety, work-life balance, and life satisfaction.
It was within the two latter categories in which Denmark led the pack.
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016
- Denmark is in the top 10 list of "Best Countries for Education" 2016 Oct 28, 2016
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016