Denmark: World's most balanced, satisfied nation
A recently-released study from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) places Denmark as the top country in the world when it comes to work-life balance. The nation also tops the list in the category of ‘life satisfaction’.
The OECD’s Better Life Index, released on May 24, compared the organisation’s 34 member countries in 20 different indicators across 11 categories, including education, environment, safety, work-life balance, and life satisfaction.
It was within the two latter categories in which Denmark led the pack.
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016
- Denmark has the World’s Second Best University for Engineering Degrees Aug 02, 2016