Medicon Valley – highest life science density in Europe
Medicon Valley is the term for the Scandinavian life science cluster that unites Eastern Denmark and Southern Sweden. Medicon Valley is the most important life science cluster in Europe with more than 40.000 people employed.
Medicon Valley holds more than 300 life science companies, 12 universities and 32 hospitals - located within a very small geographical area. This makes Medicon Valley as a globally competitive cluster.
Medicon Valley – life science across borders
Medicon Valley is connected by the Oresund Bridge which makes commuting between Denmark and Sweden a matter of minutes. Medicon Valley is this sense one region based on the synergy from two countries.
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016