Medicon Valley – highest life science density in Europe
Medicon Valley is the term for the Scandinavian life science cluster that unites Eastern Denmark and Southern Sweden. Medicon Valley is the most important life science cluster in Europe with more than 40.000 people employed.
Medicon Valley holds more than 300 life science companies, 12 universities and 32 hospitals - located within a very small geographical area. This makes Medicon Valley as a globally competitive cluster.
Medicon Valley – life science across borders
Medicon Valley is connected by the Oresund Bridge which makes commuting between Denmark and Sweden a matter of minutes. Medicon Valley is this sense one region based on the synergy from two countries.
- Denmark tops happiest country in the world 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Copenhagen still among world’s most liveable cities Mar 15, 2017
- Aarhus University advances in major international academic ranking Mar 08, 2017
- Denmark is one of the world's best places to be young Mar 06, 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017