Medicon Valley – highest life science density in Europe
Medicon Valley is the term for the Scandinavian life science cluster that unites Eastern Denmark and Southern Sweden. Medicon Valley is the most important life science cluster in Europe with more than 40.000 people employed.
Medicon Valley holds more than 300 life science companies, 12 universities and 32 hospitals - located within a very small geographical area. This makes Medicon Valley as a globally competitive cluster.
Medicon Valley – life science across borders
Medicon Valley is connected by the Oresund Bridge which makes commuting between Denmark and Sweden a matter of minutes. Medicon Valley is this sense one region based on the synergy from two countries.
- Alexandra from Romania landed a dream job at Simens Dec 19, 2016
- Denmark has the happiest workforces in the world Dec 13, 2016
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016
- Denmark is in the top 10 list of "Best Countries for Education" 2016 Oct 28, 2016
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016