Master (2 years) of Arts in English, 120 ECTSHumanities, social sciences, communication and arts
|Institution||Aarhus University (AU)|
|Tuition per term (Non-EU/EAA/CH)||4000 EUR|
|Tuition per term (EU/EAA/CH)||0 EUR|
DescriptionEnglish is the fastest-developing language in the world, growing at about one new word every two hours. It is the native language of 350 million people and the second language of many more. It is the language of globalisation, and organisations worldwide are increasingly agreeing on English as their official business language. As the importance and prevalence of English continue to rise, it is more and more necessary for climbing up the career ladder. Students who enrol in the MA in English programme have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the language, culture, history and society of the English-speaking world.
About the degreeWho should study this MA Degree? • Students who have the ambition to work in the private or public sector or to continue in education
• Students who are creative, with good communication and presentation skills
• Students who are eager to develop their knowledge, competencies and skills and gain hands-on experience within the creative, cultural, educational, and other industries
What will you study?
• Students work within the three main sub-disciplines of English – literature and history, language, and society and culture
• Students study a unique combination of area studies, language and culture, and the creative economy and cultural industries
• Students can do an internship with a company or organisation, or spend a semester studying abroad
AdmissionTo find out more about admission to the MSc in Agrobiology please visit the programme’s website.
In addition, documentation may be required verifying that your proficiency in English is at a specified level.
Read about the language requirements of Aarhus University
Apply directly at Aarhus University with all relevant documentation.
To find out whether the level of your foreign certificate or diploma satisfies the general entry requirements, you should contact Aarhus University directly. A list of the most commonly recognized exams and diplomas can be found at the Danish Agency for Higher Education → http://en.fivu.dk/recognition
Exchange students should contact their home institution for information on application procedures and deadlines.
TuitionThere is a tuition fee for all full-time degree students who hold a citizenship from outside EU/EAA/Switzerland. Students within an exchange programme are not required to pay tuition.
Read more about tuition fees
For Further InformationInformation from the Danish Agency for Higher Education can be located at → http://en.fivu.dk/.
You will find information about the Danish assessment of foreign qualifications in Guide to diploma recognition
About the Educational System in general visit the section The Danish Higher Education System