Denmark world's second most prosperous country
Norway and Denmark takes first and second place in the 2012 Legatum Institute Properity Index. The index is based on the analysis of 142 countries on eight categories: economy, education, entrepreneurship & opportunity, governance, health, personal freedom, safety & security and social capital.
See scores for each country and category at www.prosperity.com
- Top Talent Denmark Winners Appreciate Valuable Semester in Denmark Feb 09, 2016
- Copenhagen, Best City in the World Feb 02, 2016
- Danish Universities make Top 200 Jan 19, 2016
- Forbes: Denmark World's Best Country for Business Jan 08, 2016
- International recognition of Aarhus School of Architecture Dec 10, 2015