Denmark world's second most prosperous country
Norway and Denmark takes first and second place in the 2012 Legatum Institute Properity Index. The index is based on the analysis of 142 countries on eight categories: economy, education, entrepreneurship & opportunity, governance, health, personal freedom, safety & security and social capital.
See scores for each country and category at www.prosperity.com
- Denmark offers the highest percentage of programmes taught in English Jun 12, 2015
- Denmark has the 2nd best economy in EU May 28, 2015
- Considerably more international students pursuing a full study programme in Denmark May 21, 2015
- Time to apply for higher education programmes! Mar 13, 2015
- Your undergraduate future - the replies are in Jul 29, 2014