Denmark world's second most prosperous country
Norway and Denmark takes first and second place in the 2012 Legatum Institute Properity Index. The index is based on the analysis of 142 countries on eight categories: economy, education, entrepreneurship & opportunity, governance, health, personal freedom, safety & security and social capital.
See scores for each country and category at www.prosperity.com
- Denmark signs student exchange agreement with South Korea May 23, 2016
- Rent a 'donkey' with your mobile May 18, 2016
- Denmark is the Happiest Country in the World 2016 May 09, 2016
- Denmark in the Race for Quantum Technology Apr 29, 2016
- Europe’s Most Advanced Air Lab Opens in Copenhagen Apr 21, 2016