Denmark world's second most prosperous country
Norway and Denmark takes first and second place in the 2012 Legatum Institute Properity Index. The index is based on the analysis of 142 countries on eight categories: economy, education, entrepreneurship & opportunity, governance, health, personal freedom, safety & security and social capital.
See scores for each country and category at www.prosperity.com
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016
- Denmark has the World’s Second Best University for Engineering Degrees Aug 02, 2016