Danish education ranks 12th in global study
The Danish education system is ranked 12th in the 2012 Global League Table developed by the Economist Intelligence Unit and the education firm Pearson.
Finland and South Korea on top
Finland and South Korea take the lead, followed by three other high-performing Asian nations - Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. Denmark is placed 12th ahead of countries such as Germany, France and the United States.
Looking at successful education systems, the study concludes that spending is important, but not as much as having a culture that is supportive of learning, giving teachers a high status while actively promoting a "culture" of education.
- 59,000 green Danish jobs in 2014 Nov 20, 2015
- The happiest people in the world Nov 06, 2015
- TOP TALENT DENMARK IN CHINA AND HONG KONG - A SUCESSFUL BATTLE FOR TALENTED STUDENTS Oct 30, 2015
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Oct 19, 2015
- STUDY IN DENMARK EVENT 2015 IN CANADA Sep 09, 2015