Danish education ranks 12th in global study
The Danish education system is ranked 12th in the 2012 Global League Table developed by the Economist Intelligence Unit and the education firm Pearson.
Finland and South Korea on top
Finland and South Korea take the lead, followed by three other high-performing Asian nations - Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. Denmark is placed 12th ahead of countries such as Germany, France and the United States.
Looking at successful education systems, the study concludes that spending is important, but not as much as having a culture that is supportive of learning, giving teachers a high status while actively promoting a "culture" of education.
- Europe’s Best Workplaces Are in Denmark Jul 21, 2016
- Denmark has the Second Best Quality of Life in the World Jun 17, 2016
- Denmark has the 3rd. best Higher Education System in the World Jun 01, 2016
- Denmark named Top European Employment Destination for Graduates May 30, 2016
- Denmark signs student exchange agreement with South Korea May 23, 2016