Danish education ranks 12th in global study
The Danish education system is ranked 12th in the 2012 Global League Table developed by the Economist Intelligence Unit and the education firm Pearson.
Finland and South Korea on top
Finland and South Korea take the lead, followed by three other high-performing Asian nations - Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. Denmark is placed 12th ahead of countries such as Germany, France and the United States.
Looking at successful education systems, the study concludes that spending is important, but not as much as having a culture that is supportive of learning, giving teachers a high status while actively promoting a "culture" of education.
- Copenhagen, Best City in the World Feb 02, 2016
- Danish Universities make Top 200 Jan 19, 2016
- Forbes: Denmark World's Best Country for Business Jan 08, 2016
- International recognition of Aarhus School of Architecture Dec 10, 2015
- MAJOR DANISH ENERGY RESEARCH CENTER LAUNCHES AMBITIOUS NEW PLAN Nov 30, 2015