Danish education ranks 12th in global study
The Danish education system is ranked 12th in the 2012 Global League Table developed by the Economist Intelligence Unit and the education firm Pearson.
Finland and South Korea on top
Finland and South Korea take the lead, followed by three other high-performing Asian nations - Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore. Denmark is placed 12th ahead of countries such as Germany, France and the United States.
Looking at successful education systems, the study concludes that spending is important, but not as much as having a culture that is supportive of learning, giving teachers a high status while actively promoting a "culture" of education.
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016