Student BlogMohammad wahid abdullah khan Sep 05, 2013 The Delineate on “Mohammad Wahid Abdullah Khan’s” surprising Biographical Report & his Personal Information’s < Personal Report > (Part -06) By: Naima Haque Momo Source- Telecomyou …
- FacebookJOIN THE GROUP!
- Ali Raxa Cheema Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to offer my greetings to you. My name is ALI RAZA and i am a Pakistani citizen. i am graduated from jiangxi university of traditional Chinese medicine, Nanchang city, China in July 2014 and i have studied 6 years bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery (MBBS) program. I am interested to study Master of Public Health (MPH) program in any university of Denmark. i want to know about this program admission requirements , fees and can i apply for MPH now? waiting for your valuable reply, Thanks and Regards, Ali Raza – Nov 26, 2014 01:48 PM
- محیط اعجاز This is quite interesting. Well as a Scandinavian (yes, Danish born) child and struck by the adoring childhood memories, I would love to be a part of Copenhagen once again. With a Danish Language knowledge equivalent to a fifth grader (as I left Danmark at that grade) I would prefer my future course to be in english - as till this date since I left Danmark I've been only studying in English Language - but still to be the place where the first decade of my life was spent. As a European national (British) it would make a it a bit more easier for me to cope in Universities in Danmark. At the moment I'm an A'Level student with "Mathematics", "Physics", "English (Language)" and "Applied Information and Communication" Technology (ICT) as my subjects. – Nov 25, 2014 11:14 PM
- Linnett Sibindi Hi ,l would like to study at your University in 2015.Info on how to apply for a scholarship or apprinticeship will be greatly appreciated. – Nov 25, 2014 10:10 AM
- News Get our RSS-feed
Jul 29, 2014 03:55 PM Your undergraduate future - the replies are inStudents awaiting response on their application for an undergraduate programme will receive notice of acceptance on the 30th of July. But do you get a reply from each institution on you priority list? And what if you were not accepted at all?If you were accepted at a Danish Higher Education programme, you will receive one notice - and one notice only. Of the alternatives you have entered in your ...
- Oct 03, 2013 02:25 PM Denmark has Scandinavia's Best University
- Dec 05, 2012 06:25 PM Denmark the world's least corrupt country
- Dec 03, 2012 12:10 PM Denmark the most climate-friendly country
- Nov 28, 2012 11:30 AM Danish education ranks 12th in global study