Student BlogMohammad wahid abdullah khan Jun 19, 2013 Wahid’s hypothesis - The key of errors in business finance Summary: There are some common business finance mistakes that can make an important crash on your business, if you are not alert of them. Sense business ...
- FacebookJOIN THE GROUP!
- Patricio Gilly Hello, I've applied to 4 undergraduate programs in dk through optagelse. My 3 first programs by priority are at CBS and the 4 one is an AP degree at Cphbusiness. If I understood, you will only get accepted by one of all that you applied. I'va received an email from my 4th priority program, the AP degree, and they are asking me to contact them for an interview. Does this means that I haven't been accepted by any of my early priorities? I'm really in a hurry, I will appreciate so much if you can help me. Thanks! – Jun 19, 2013 07:47 PM
- Paula Tolentino http://x.vu/1198735 – Jun 19, 2013 01:38 PM
- Best Test banks https://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Test-banks/138304023036241?ref=hl – Jun 18, 2013 04:34 PM
- News Get our RSS-feed
Mar 15, 2013 09:26 PM No Applicants left behind - new Deadline for Quota 2Due to recent technical problems the Danish application web site, www.optagelse.dk, wants to make sure that no student was unable to submitting their application. The application deadline for quota 2 at higher education programmes is therefore extended until March 18, 12 noon.You can log in at www.optagelse.dk and send an application using NemID until the new deadline. If you are applying without NemID, you must ensure that the ...
- Dec 05, 2012 06:25 PM Denmark the world's least corrupt country
- Dec 03, 2012 12:10 PM Denmark the most climate-friendly country
- Nov 28, 2012 11:30 AM Danish education ranks 12th in global study
- Nov 10, 2012 03:10 AM Denmark world's second most prosperous country