It's all about you
WHY STUDY IN DENMARK?
As an international student in Denmark you can expect world-class education in areas such as engineering, life sciences, social sciences and IT. You will also be studying in a safe, friendly and innovation-driven environment.
Global challenges demand innovative solutions
In Denmark, higher education is focused on bringing about solutions for the real-world. Thus, traditional lectures are combined with industrial collaborations and teaching methods that promote students' ability to use what they have learned and to turn new knowledge into innovative solutions.
This way of studying requires a high degree of personal initiaitve and indenpendent thinking. Thus, for some studying in Denmark can be challenging and different from what they are used to. We feel confident that it will inspire you and help you succeed in whatever you decide to do in life.
Read more about international higher education in Denmark:
- The Code of Conduct for higher education institutions
- More than 700 programmes and 1300 courses taught in English
- An innovative educational system of high international quality
- Excellent collaborative and innovative skills
- A well-organised, friendly and safe country
- A strong foundation for your future career
Video: Chose from the testimonials in the left menu to hear the students in this video tell about their Danish study experience
- Denmark in the Race for Quantum Technology Apr 29, 2016
- Europe’s Most Advanced Air Lab Opens in Copenhagen Apr 21, 2016
- Denmark Takes Second Place in Best Biotechnology Innovation Potential Apr 15, 2016