Blogs, videos & testimonials
Each year students from around the world come to Denmark to pursue a quality education in a friendly, safe and innovation-driven environment. What they get is outstanding quality in a wide range of educational areas such as health, engineering and social sciences. With their different perspectives they also contribute to creating a diverse and inspiring Danish learning environment.
- More than 500 programmes and 1300 courses taught in English
- An innovative education system of high international quality
- Close collaboration between students and teachers
- Well-organised, friendly and safe country
- Attractive job opportunities for talented graduates
We invite you to come and study in Denmark â€“ for a fun and enriching experience that will help you gain an excellent foundation for your future career.
Video: Chose from the testimonials in the left menu to hear the students in this video tell about their Danish study experience
- No Applicants left behind - new Deadline for Quota 2 Mar 15, 2013
- Denmark the world's least corrupt country Dec 05, 2012
- Denmark the most climate-friendly country Dec 03, 2012