The Royal School of Library and Information Science is one of the largest of its kind in the world. The school has departments in Copenhagen and Aalborg. The school carries on long traditions for international collaboration in the fields of both teaching and research.
The school offers bachelor, master and PhD study programmes. The school also has extensive continuing training activities where 5,000 participate each year.
- Denmark tops happiest country in the world 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Copenhagen still among world’s most liveable cities Mar 15, 2017
- Aarhus University advances in major international academic ranking Mar 08, 2017
- News - Danish and Nordic research
- Scientists: Europe is committed to Earth monitoring programs, even if the USA is not Mar 30, 2017
- USA budget: Planned cuts to climate and satellite programs Mar 30, 2017
- Pregnant women who eat fewer eggs and meat can have kids with late brain development Mar 29, 2017