News about Danish higher education
The University of Copenhagen (KU) and the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) are among the four Nordic universities, which have been ranked among the top 100 universities in the world for delivering work-ready graduates
Out of 65 countries Denmark takes the 9th place for the absolute best place to study in the world.
In addition to consistently being rated as the happiest country in the world, Denmark takes second place as the most LGBTQ-friendly country on the planet.
As a part of the Denmark Days 2016, Top Talent Denmark ran a contest for Brazilian talents to get the opportunity to explore their desired degree in Denmark. To win the contest, the participants had to answer the question: How can a Danish degree make you the professional of the future?
The new Times Higher Education World University Rankings puts Aarhus in the top 100 for the first time since the first issue of the rankings in 2010.
Join Denmark Days 2016 (September 9th to 14th) for your chance to expand your network, learn more about study as well as career opportunities and get a first impression of Denmark. This years events will be held in São Paulo and in Rio de Janeiro, where Danish higher education institutions and companies will be present.
The world's most advanced neutron spreading facility, European Spallation Source (ESS) is being built in Sweden. Meanwhile in Denmark, the data centre that will handle all the research data stemming from the ESS officially opened on August 26.
The 2016 Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), places the University of Copenhagen as second best university in Contintental Europe and as the 30th best in the world. This is the second time in 2016 that a Danish university makes the top two.
New rankings for seven different engineering subjects have been published by ShanghaiRanking Consultancy and the Shanghai Subject Ranking 2016 puts the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and Aalborg University in the very top
Almost 20% of the 100 best workplaces in Europe are located in Denmark according to a new study among 700,000 employees among 2,250 companies in 19 European countries, by Great Place to Work.
According to the inaugural Quality of Nationality Index, Denmark has been ranked second in the world three years in a row.
The 2016 Universitas 21 Ranking ranks 50 countries separately by four areas, given an overall score. Once again Denmark is in the top 3.
According to analysis of employment opportunities and standard of living data, Denmark is the top employment destination for British graduates, .
The Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science and the Korean education ministry have signed a cooperative exchange agreement for higher education students. The agreement will provide students from both countries with new opportunities, allowing them to develop and expand their knowledge.
Yet another Technical University of Denmark (DTU) start-up has seen the light of day. Donkey Republic has developed a kind of 'Uber' for bicycles. Meet one of the entrepreneurs behind the company
The World Happiness Index have ranked Denmark the happiest country on Earth
Researchers from Technical University of Denmark Physics (DTU) form part of Innovation Fund Denmark's most recent and so far largest investment of EURO 10,7 million in the development of brand new quantum technology.
Causing seven million deaths every year, air pollution is the greatest single bringer of untimely demise. The Danish company, Infuser, is now opening what promises to be Europe’s, and possibly the world’s, most advanced laboratories for the analysis of air quality, Infuser Cleanlabs, at the University of Copenhagen.
Scientific American Worldview's 2015 ranks the biotechnology innovation potential of 54 countries.
Six Danish universities are among the best 200 universities in Europe. This appears from a list which the magazine Times Higher Education
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016
- Denmark is in the top 10 list of "Best Countries for Education" 2016 Oct 28, 2016
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016
- Denmark has the World’s Second Best University for Engineering Degrees Aug 02, 2016
- Europe’s Best Workplaces Are in Denmark Jul 21, 2016
- Denmark has the Second Best Quality of Life in the World Jun 17, 2016
- Denmark has the 3rd. best Higher Education System in the World Jun 01, 2016
- Denmark named Top European Employment Destination for Graduates May 30, 2016
- Denmark signs student exchange agreement with South Korea May 23, 2016
- Rent a 'donkey' with your mobile May 18, 2016
- Denmark is the Happiest Country in the World 2016 May 09, 2016
- Denmark in the Race for Quantum Technology Apr 29, 2016
- Europe’s Most Advanced Air Lab Opens in Copenhagen Apr 21, 2016