At DTU, education is largely based on active student participation and empowerment. Students learn to work individually and in groups and are encouraged to explore new and innovative methods and interdisciplinary cooperation.
Faculties: Engineering, Chemistry, Environment, Mathematics, Nanotech, Space, Systems Biology.
Available PhD positions at the Technical University of Denmark
- Denmark tops happiest country in the world 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Copenhagen still among world’s most liveable cities Mar 15, 2017
- Aarhus University advances in major international academic ranking Mar 08, 2017
- Denmark is one of the world's best places to be young Mar 06, 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017