At DTU, education is largely based on active student participation and empowerment. Students learn to work individually and in groups and are encouraged to explore new and innovative methods and interdisciplinary cooperation.
Faculties: Engineering, Chemistry, Environment, Mathematics, Nanotech, Space, Systems Biology.
Available PhD positions at the Technical University of Denmark
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016