International Busines Law in an American Context
Summer School of Business, Economics and Management, Law, 10 ECTSEconomics, commerce, management and accounting Law, public administration, public order and safety
|Institution||Aarhus University (AU)|
|Tuition per term (Non-EU/EAA/CH)||722 EUR|
|Tuition per term (EU/EAA/CH)||340 EUR|
Students who actively engage in learning in this class will be able to:
- Recognize, remember and use correct legal terminology.
- Identify legal and ethical issues within a business context.
- Apply knowledge of terminology and issue identification to business situations, case studies and fact patterns to determine if legal problems exist.
- Express legal issues clearly and succinctly, using appropriate terminology.
- Analyze legal/ethical issues within the context of the business setting to formulate a possible solution based on the law, ethics, public policy and social mores.
- Communicate solutions to any legal/ethical dilemma clearly, succinctly and persuasively.
About the DegreeThis is a summer course that counts 5 or 10 ECTS.
- You must be enrolled in a university programme at the time of the AU Summer University
- If you are applying for admission to AU Summer University courses at the Master level, you must hold a relevant Bachelor's degree (or as a minimum 180 ECTS in your study programme
- The application deadline is March 15th
TuitionThe tuition fee varies from course to course. Find the price on the individual course page. Find more information here http://www.au.dk/en/summeruniversity/feesandlivingexpences/
For Further InformationYou can find more information on the programme here www.au.dk/summeruniversity
If you have any questions regarding the programme please write firstname.lastname@example.org