Operations and Innovation Management
Master (2 years) of Science in Operations and Innovation Management, 120 ECTSEconomics, commerce, management and accounting Engineering
|Institution||Aalborg University (AAU)|
|Tuition per term (Non-EU/EAA/CH)||6700 EUR|
|Tuition per term (EU/EAA/CH)||0 EUR|
DescriptionThe Operations and Innovation Management programme is designed to develop your international practical experience and theoretical understanding of international aspects of strategy, innovation and change processes.
The programme is focused on the development, operation and maintenance of business systems and aims at giving you a balanced analytical, systemic and managerial understanding of Global Business Development and its underpinning disciplines.
The programme aims at providing the students in-depth knowledge within:
- Strategic planning and management
- Innovation and technology management
- Integrated problem solving
- Science technology
- Planning and management of technological and organisational change
- Continuous innovation
- Organisational design
- Enterprise Engineering
- Continuous Improvement (CI) project aimed at developing an improved implementation process of CI
- Implementing a self-governing organisation
- Configuration of project portfolios as a means for controlling and improving the performance of internal development projects
- Configuration and management of an international supply chain
- How to manage the fuzzy front end of product innovation
- Organisational and systems support for knowledge sharing in a global perspective
Career OpportunitiesAs a graduate from the Operations and Innovation Management programme, you will be qualified to perform a number of challenging management tasks. Career opportunities are diverse, and you will not be limited to one job description. The possible job titles are numerous: International project manager, head of outsourcing or International Human Resource consultant to name but a few possibilities.
Examples of where our graduates work include:
- Grundfos A/S - e.g. as Supply Chain Manager in Shanghai, China.
- Sauer-Danfoss A/S – e.g. as Lean Process Manager
- B&O A/S – e.g. as Senior Direct of Technology, Platforms and Innovation
- Gabriel A/S – as Director
- VELUX A/S – e.g. as Manufacturing Manager for new products
- Vestas Wind Systems – e.g. as Team Leader of Planning and Control in Madrid, Spain
- Novo Nordisk A/S – e.g. as executive assistant to Manufacturing Development
- LEGO system A/S – e.g. as Lean Consultant
AdmissionAdmission to the programme requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering.
In addition, documentation will be required to verify that your proficiency in English is at an acceptable level.
Read more about the language requirements of Aalborg University
Apply directly at Aalborg University with all relevant documentation.
To find out whether the level of your foreign certificate or diploma satisfies the general entry requirements, you should contact Aalborg University directly.
A list of the most commonly recognized exams and diplomas can be found at the Danish Agency for Higher Education http://ufm.dk/recognition
Exchange students should contact their home institution for information on application procedures and deadlines.
TuitionThere is a tuition fee for all full-time degree students who hold a citizenship from outside EU/EAA/Switzerland.
Students within an exchange programme are not required to pay tuition.
For Further InformationInformation from the Danish Agency for Higher Education can be located at http://ufm.dk/en
You will find information about the Danish assessment of foreign qualifications in Guide to diploma recognition
About the Educational System in general visit the section The Danish Higher Education System