Master (2 years) of International Marketing, 120 ECTSEconomics, commerce, management and accounting
|Institution||Aalborg University (AAU)|
|Tuition per term (Non-EU/EAA/CH)||3070 EUR|
|Tuition per term (EU/EAA/CH)||0 EUR|
DescriptionInternational Marketing is a two-year fulltime international MSc specialization programme for Degree Students and Guest/Exchange Students. The programme leads to a Master Degree in Economics and Business Administration with specialization in International Marketing. International Marketing enrols both Danish and international students.
The aim of the International Marketing programme is to enhance students' skills and competence in:
- Identifying and analysing a company’s opportunities in the global market.
- Developing models and tools to improve executives’ international market decisions.
- Designing strategies to enhance a company's performance in existing and new markets.
Career OpportunitiesStudents typically work towards one of the following profiles:
- International Market Analysis
- Digitalization and Global Sourcing
- Global Advertising and Communication
- International Supply Chain Management
- International Relationship Marketing
- International Business-to-Business Marketing
- International Consumer Behaviour
- National or international organizations (multi-national companies)
- The private sector (large companies, banks and financial institutions or consultancies)
- National or international research institutions and universities (e.g. a PhD programme)
AdmissionA bachelor degree in Business Administration (three years) or the equivalent is required. Students with a bachelor degree in other fields plus relevant practical experience may also apply.
Students may qualify for admission to the programme by attending a three semester (1½ years) top up bachelor degree programme in Business Economics at Aalborg University if their previous university studies qualify them to do so.
Guest/exchange students are expected to have a minimum of three years of study within the field of general business administration and, depending on which semester they apply for, some theoretical knowledge and/or relevant practical experience in international business.
In addition, documentation will be required to verify that your proficiency in English is at an acceptable level.
Read more about the language requirements of Aalborg University
Apply directly at Aalborg University with all relevant documentation.
To find out whether the level of your foreign certificate or diploma satisfies the general entry requirements, you should contact Aalborg University directly. A list of the most commonly recognized exams and diplomas can be found at the Danish Agency for Higher Education http://en.fivu.dk/recognition
Exchange students should contact their home institution for information on application procedures and deadlines.
TuitionThere is a tuition fee for all full-time degree students who hold a citizenship from outside EU/EAA/Switzerland. Students within an exchange programme are not required to pay tuition.
For Further InformationInformation from the Danish Agency for Higher Education can be located at http://en.fivu.dk/.
You will find information about the Danish assessment of foreign qualifications in Guide to diploma recognition
About the Educational System in general visit the section The Danish Higher Education System