Culture, Communication and Globalisation
Master (2 years) of Culture, Communication and Globalisation, 120 ECTSHumanities, social sciences, communication and arts
|Institution||Aalborg University (AAU)|
|Tuition per term (Non-EU/EAA/CH)||3070 EUR|
|Tuition per term (EU/EAA/CH)||0 EUR|
DescriptionAn international two-year Master Degree Programme in English, focusing on communicative and cultural as well as social and political aspects of global processes in areas such as market communication, consumption, organizational dynamics, international relations, migration and ethnic relations.
Through a number of subejcts the programme looks at ways to adress the demands of today’s world and train you to solve the problems posed by these very same and rapidly changing demands.
In addition to the generalist degree, the programme offers specialization within the following four streams:
- Market communication and consumption
- Organizational culture and leadership
- International relations and the global order
- International migration and ethnic relations
Career OpportunitiesA Master’s degree in Culture, Communication and Globalization will qualify you for jobs with focus on communicative, cultural, social and political aspects of global processes at both national and international levels, in private and public sectors, profit and non-profit organizations, academic and research institutions.
Future workplaces include:
- municipal and public authorities
- non-governmental and political movements
- national and European governments
- diplomatic representations
- international forums
- HR and PR and marketing departments
- universities and research centers
AdmissionRequirements for admission to the CCG Master's programme:
- a completed Bachelor's degree in humanities or social sciences. Please note: eligibility will depend on the extent to which the degree falls within subjects relevant to the programme, as well as an assessment of academic performance.
- for Danish students, a minimum of B-level English language proficience.
In addition, documentation may be required verifying that your proficiency in English is at a specified level (Danish students must have a minimum proficiency equal to English level B).
Read more about the language requirements of Aalborg University
Apply directly at Aalborg University with all relevant documentation.
To find out whether the level of your foreign certificate or diploma satisfies the general entry requirements, you should contact Aalborg University directly. A list of the most commonly recognized exams and diplomas can be found at the Danish Agency for Higher Education http://en.fivu.dk/recognition
Exchange students should contact their home institution for information on application procedures and deadlines.
TuitionThere is a tuition fee for all full-time degree students who hold a citizenship from outside EU/EAA/Switzerland. Students within an exchange programme are not required to pay tuition.
For Further InformationInformation from the Danish Agency for Higher Education can be located at http://en.fivu.dk/.
You will find information about the Danish assessment of foreign qualifications in Guide to diploma recognition
About the Educational System in general visit the section The Danish Higher Education System