Photojournalism - Advanced Visual Storytelling
Short-term programme of Photojournalism - Advanced Visual Storytelling, 30 ECTSHumanities, social sciences, communication and arts
|Institution||Danish School of Media and Journalism (DMJX)|
|Tuition per term (Non-EU/EAA/CH)||4400 EUR|
DescriptionThis advanced photojournalism programme offers you a chance to study in Denmark with a class of Danish students of photojournalism. The programme focuses on advanced visual storytelling.
As a result of this semester you can achieve the following:
- Learn new ways of using photojournalism.
- Learn how to combine theory about photojournalism with practical work.
- Work on a project with other photojournalists.
AdmissionTo apply for the course Photojournalism 2: Advanced Visual Storytelling you must have:
- a minimum of 2 years training and/or experience in journalism/photojournalism.
- passed Photojournalism 1: The Language of Photojournalism (If you have attended another basic photojournalism study at another school you can also apply)
All courses are taught in English. Participants must have a good command of the English language, both written and oral. Non-native English speakers should include a copy of their TOEFL test results (minimum score 550 or computer based 80)/ IELTS test of 6.5 or have the test results sent to our address).
TuitionThere is a tuition fee for all full-time degree students outside EU, EAA, or from Switzerland. Students within an exchange programme are not required to pay tuition.
For Further InformationInformation from the Danish Agency for Higher Education can be located at http://en.ufm.dk/.
You will find information about the Danish assessment of foreign qualifications in Guide to diploma recognition
About the Educational System in general visit the section The Danish Higher Education System