Digital Concept Development
Top-up degree of Digital Concept Development, 90 ECTSEconomics, commerce, management and accounting Humanities, social sciences, communication and arts Mathematics, natural- and computer science
|Institution||University College of Northern Denmark (UCN)|
|Tuition per term (Non-EU/EAA/CH)||6400 EUR|
|Tuition per term (EU/EAA/CH)||0 EUR|
ABOUT THE PROGRAMMEThe 1.5-year full-time Bachelor’s degree programme in Digital Concept Development functions as a bridging programmeto the Design, Technology & Business as well as Multimedia Design & Communication and Computer Science programmes.The programme will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the strategic, creative and business-oriented aspects of digital concept development. You will learn about technical requirements for ensuring that your concepts actually make avaluable difference for the client and the users. You will learn to develop digital concepts that combine various professional disciplines such as commerce, design, user understanding,communication, marketing, business models, technology, and project management.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIESA Bachelor’s degree in Digital Concept Development enables you to understand and work with the complexity and diverse possibilities of current technologies in relation to a given group of users and their needs and also to identify the needs of companies with a relation to this field. It provides you with a strong profile to under take professions such as:
• Concept developer in companies within the industry of digital media, advertising, design or web
• Digital marketing/Digital communications manager in major companies
• Cross-media manager in large companies
• Project manager in development and execution of digital concepts in companies within the industry of digital media,advertising, design or web
• E-shop manager
• Entrepreneur or freelancer within digital commerce, digital design as well as digital communication and marketing
The programme comprises 3 semesters and consists of mandatory as well as elective subjects where you can specialise according to your future plans. In the 1st semester,you have 5 mandatory courses,and in the 2nd semester you have 2 mandatory courses and you must choose between 2 electives.The final semester contains an internship as well as the concluding bachelor’s project.
1st semester - mandatory subjects:
• Concept and business development
• Project management A
• User surveys and methodology
• Understanding technology
• Theory of science
2nd semester - mandatory subjects:
• Communication and marketing
• Project management B
2nd semester – electives:
• Digital commerce
• Internship in Denmark or abroad
• Bachelor’s project
Project groups will develop digital concepts along side their lessons in the respective subjects.
Read more about the admission requirements and how to apply on www.ucn.dk.