Business Management across Europe
Bachelor of Business Management across Europe, 120 ECTSEconomics, commerce, management and accounting
|Institution||International Business Academy (IBA)|
|Campus||EA Kolding, IBA|
|Tuition per term (Non-EU/EAA/CH)||4570 EUR|
DescriptionYou are registered at the individual school you are attending in each year of study. On successful completion of each year of study you automatically progress to the next school in another country.
Students enrolling in the BME will take the following programme.
1st bachelor: Denmark, IBA Kolding
- International Marketing and Sales
- Organization and Management
- Business Law
- Business Economics
- Supply Chain Management
- Market Analysis
- Investment and Finance
- Elective: Experience Economy and Event Management, Personal Development and Leadership
2nd bachelor: Belgium, Leuven University College
- Strategic Marketing
- Sustainability and Business
- Market Research
- Public Relations
- Consumer Psychology
- Sales Management
- (International) Internship
- Management Report
- Academic Writing
- Electives: a foreign language (French, German, Spanish)
- France, ESC Rennes School of Business
- UK, Coventry University
- UK, London South-Bank University
- UK, University of Worcester
Career OpportunitiesWith an international background on your CV, you will definitely stand out as a future applicant for an international company or organisation. You will possess qualities and skills that most of your peers will not have. It shows, for example, that you are inquisitive and willing to try new things. It demonstrates that you have proven ability to cope and succeed in different environments and social situations. You will make an excellent candidate for a function with lots of responsibilities because, as a student who has studied and lived abroad, you will have taken risks, encountered challenging situations and been able to solve problems in very exceptional circumstances
About the degreeThe BA in Business Management across Europe is an exclusive programme taught in English enabling you to complete a three-year bachelor degree in three different countries and possibly at lower cost than studying in just one country.
AdmissionUnited States and countries with a similar educational system:
• High school diplomas from the United States, followed by at least 1 year of university or college studies in relevant subjects. This also applies to applicants with a high school diploma from countries with a similar system.
English and Mathematics see below(*)African countries, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, China, Philippines and countries with a similar educational system:
• At least 2 years of study in relevant subjects from universities. We recommend a bachelor degree or The international and the European Baccalaureate.
English and Mathematics see below(*)
• Other appropriate education found to be acceptable at the discretion of IBA.
Read more about the requirements
Apply directly at IBA Kolding with all relevant documentation.
To find out whether the level of your foreign certificate or diploma satisfies the general entry requirements, you should contact University College of Northern Denmark directly. A list of the most commonly recognized exams and diplomas can be found at the Danish Agency for Higher Education → http://en.fivu.dk/recognition
Exchange students should contact their home institution for information on application procedures and deadlines.
TuitionThere is a tuition fee for all full-time degree students who hold a citizenship from outside EU/EAA/Switzerland. Students within an exchange programme are not required to pay tuition.
For Further InformationInformation from the Danish Agency for Higher Education can be located at →
You will find information about the Danish assessment of foreign qualifications in
Guide to diploma recognition
About the Educational System in general visit the section
The Danish Higher Education System