Academy Profession Degree of Marketing Management, 120 ECTSEconomics, commerce, management and accounting
|Institution||VIA University College|
|Tuition per term (Non-EU/EAA/CH)||4375 EUR|
|Tuition per term (EU/EAA/CH)||0 EUR|
DescriptionThe programme in Marketing Management teaches you to design, plan and implement a company's sales and marketing activities.You study factors that influence sales including international trade relations, communication between customers and salesmen, financing and legal aspects.Graduates of the programme are qualified to work in a range of jobs in private industry. This could be in customer relations, project coordination or the production of sales and marketing material. You could also start your own company or continue your studies with a top-up bachelor programme.
Career OpportunitiesThe Marketing Management programme opens the doors to a wide range of job opportunities.
To begin with you will typically be employed as a:
- purchasing agent or purchase assistant
- salesman, sales assistant, sales supporter or export salesman
- marketing assistant or marketing coordinator
- communications assistant or advertising consultant
- account manager
- product coordinator.
The programme is a good starting point for a career as for example:
- product manager
- marketing manager
- sales manager
- sales-area manager
- procurement manager
- export manager
- communications manager
- project manager.
About the DegreeThe Academy Profession programmes combine theory with practice and are suited for employment in business and industry. In some programmes students have the possiblity of a top-up degree in which they continue at a bachelor level within a prespecified or related field. The top-up degree is a 90 ECTS supplement programme resulting in a Professional Bachelor Degree.
Non-Danish students must apply for admission on the same terms as Danish students. They are eligible for admission if they hold either a Danish qualifying examination or qualifications recognized or assessed as being comparable to the Danish entrance qualifications.
- Upper secondary certificates and diplomas from the Nordic countries, European countries and other countries that have signed the European Convention on the Equivalence of Diplomas Leading to Admission to Universities
- High school diplomas from the United States either followed by two years of university or college studies in relevant subjects. This also applies to applicants with a high school diploma from countries with a similar educational system
- Bachelor's degrees in relevant subjects from universities in African countries, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, China and the Philippines.
Apply directly at VIA University College with all relevant documentation.
To find out whether the level of your foreign certificate or diploma satisfies the general entry requirements, you should contact VIA University College directly.
A list of the most commonly recognized exams and diplomas can be found at the Danish Agency for Higher Education in the section http://en.fivu.dk/recognition
Exchange students should contact their home institution for information on application procedures and deadlines.
TuitionThere is a tuition fee for all full-time degree students who hold a citizenship from outside EU/EAA/Switzerland. Students within an exchange programme are not required to pay tuition.
For Further InformationInformation from the Danish Agency for Higher Education can be located at http://en.fivu.dk/
You will find information about the Danish assessment of foreign qualifications in Guide to diploma recognition
About the Educational System in general visit the section The Danish Higher Education System