Economics and Business Administration
Master (2 years) of Economics and Business Administration, 120 ECTSEconomics, commerce, management and accounting Humanities, social sciences, communication and arts
|Institution||University of Southern Denmark (SDU)|
|Tuition per term (Non-EU/EAA/CH)||4250 EUR|
|Tuition per term (EU/EAA/CH)||0 EUR|
DescriptionThe University of Southern Denmark offers MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration at its five campuses in Esbjerg, Kolding, Odense, Sønderborg, and Slagelse. The teaching at the programmes is based on research at the highest international level. Therefore, the programmes offered at each campus reflects the research profile at the campus.
Students must apply to a specific profile. It is not possible to obtain a MSc in Economics and Business Administration at the University of Southern Denmark without selecting a specific profile.
Find a list of programme profiles under 'About the Degree'.
Read more about programme structure.
Career OpportunitiesWhether you want a career as self-employed or as a manager in public or private companies this degree will boost your future career. You can, for example, work in discovery and research of new ideas to planning, management and realization of business concepts in Danish and international companies. With this programme you are qualified for a job in Denmark or abroad.
About the DegreeThe MSc programmes in Economics and Business Administration are offfered at University of Southern Denmark's five campuses in Esbjerg, Kolding, Odense, Sønderborg, and Slagelse.
Here you find a list of the programme profiles offered at the different campuses:
1, MSc in Economics and Business Administration offered in Odense:
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Brand Management and Marketing Communication
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Communication Management and Leadership
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - International Business and Law
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - International Business and Management
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - International Business and Marketing
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Management Accounting
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Management of Innovation Processes
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Management of People
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Marketing, Globalization and Culture
- MSc in Economics and Business Administration - Strategy and Organization
AdmissionFrom 1 September 2014, University of Southern Denmark is unable to guarantee applicants admission to the programme even if the applicant meets the entry requirements.
Here you find more details of the entry requirements.
In addition, applicants have to document English language qualifications. You can read more about English language requirements here.
Apply directly at the University of Southern Denmark with all relevant documentation.
To find out whether the level of your foreign certificate or diploma satisfies the general entry requirements, you should contact University of Southern Denmark directly.
A list of the most commonly recognized exams and diplomas can be found at the Danish Agency for Higher Education http://en.ufm.dk/recognition
Exchange students should contact their home institution for information on application procedures and deadlines.
TuitionThere is a tuition fee for all full-time degree students who hold a citizenship from outside EU/EAA/Switzerland. Students within an exchange programme are not required to pay tuition.
For Further InformationInformation from the Danish Agency for Higher Education can be located at http://en.ufm.dk/.
You will find information about the Danish assessment of foreign qualifications in Guide to diploma recognition
About the Educational System in general visit the section The Danish Higher Education System.