Global Business Informatics
Bachelor of of Science, 180 ECTSEconomics, commerce, management and accounting Humanities, social sciences, communication and arts Mathematics, natural- and computer science
|Institution||IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)|
|Tuition per term (Non-EU/EAA/CH)||6700 EUR|
|Tuition per term (EU/EAA/CH)||0 EUR|
DescriptionThe three-year BSc programme in Global Business Informatics provides you with the theoretical and practical tools for working with IT in an international business context where both technical and cultural understanding is central. The programme is taught in English.
The BSc in Global Business Informatics focuses on the interaction between IT, people, culture and business, and therefore combines theory and methods from three different disciplines:
- Social Science
- Digital Innovation & Management
- Games (the Game Design and theory track)
- Software Development (the Advanced Computing track)
Career prospectsThe competencies of Global Business Informatics and the global perspective of the programme prepares you for a career in both Danish and global/international context, working as e.g.:
- Project coordinator
- Process analyst
- Quality professional
- IT architect
- Support Chain Manager
- Business developer
Entry requirementsTo apply for admission to the BSc in Global Business Informatics, you are required to have an upper secondary education or corresponding foreign or international qualification.
Specific admission requirements:
- Mathematics corresponding to the Danish B-level with an average mark of at least 6 on the Danish 7-point marking scale of the marks included in the subject on your certificate (there is no grade requirement if you have passed Mathematics corresponding the Danish A-level)
- English corresponding to the Danish B-level with an average mark of at least 6 on the Danish 7-point marking scale of the marks included in the subject on your certificate (there is no grade requirement if you have passed English corresponding the Danish A-level)
- You must be proficient in oral and written English, as the programme is taught in English.
In addition, documentation may be required verifying that your proficiency in English is at a specified level.
Read about the language requirements of the IT University of Copenhagen
Apply directly at the IT University of Copenhagen with all relevant documentation.
To find out whether the level of your foreign certificate or diploma satisfies the general entry requirements, you should contact the IT University directly. A list of the most commonly recognized exams and diplomas can be found at the Danish Agency for Higher Education → http://en.fivu.dk/recognition
- EU and EEA applicants are NOT required to pay a tuition fee when studying in Denmark.
- Non-EU and non-EEA applicants are required to pay a tuition fee when studying in Denmark.
For Further InformationInformation from the Danish Agency for Higher Education can be located at → http://en.fivu.dk/
You will find information about the Danish assessment of foreign qualifications in Guide to diploma recognition
About the Educational System in general visit the section The Danish Higher Education System
Application deadlineAll applicants with an international upper secondary school leaving certificate:
- 15 March at 12:00