World Bank: Denmark the easiest place to do business in Europe
International companies looking for a European country where it is easy to set up and run their business should look to Denmark.
This would be a possible conclusion based on the World Bank's Doing Business 2013 index, which is the tenth in a series of annual reports benchmarking the regulations that enhance business activities and those that constrain it.
Denmark consistently ranks very high on the World Bank’s Doing Business index that through inputs of a network of more than 9,000 local experts compares business regulation in 185 economies in the world, and this year only Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand and the US are ahead of Denmark.
Denmark: world-class education & flexible jobmarket
Denmark has the world's most flexible job market and one of the world's highest levels of education. Combined with virtually non-existent corruption, this provides the recipe for a really good investment climate. Read more about the Danish society and education system
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016
- Denmark has the World’s Second Best University for Engineering Degrees Aug 02, 2016
- Europe’s Best Workplaces Are in Denmark Jul 21, 2016
- Denmark has the Second Best Quality of Life in the World Jun 17, 2016
- Denmark has the 3rd. best Higher Education System in the World Jun 01, 2016
- Denmark named Top European Employment Destination for Graduates May 30, 2016
- Denmark signs student exchange agreement with South Korea May 23, 2016
- Rent a 'donkey' with your mobile May 18, 2016
- Denmark is the Happiest Country in the World 2016 May 09, 2016
- Denmark in the Race for Quantum Technology Apr 29, 2016
- Europe’s Most Advanced Air Lab Opens in Copenhagen Apr 21, 2016
- Denmark Takes Second Place in Best Biotechnology Innovation Potential Apr 15, 2016