Summer School in cleantech, Aarhus University
Learn about cutting-edge energy technology, meet students from around the world, experience the Scandinavian summer:
This summer, Aarhus University, School of Engineering offers an extended Summer School programme with a multidisciplinary focus on energy technology. You will be introduced to the latest in the development and use of renewable energy and get the opportunity to work with leading industry experts.
Specifically, the programme offers four intensive courses in:
The summer school is a unique opportunity to develop your engineering skills in collaboration with leading companies in the field. Thus, you will gain a course specific theoretical insight, but also be challenged to apply this theory to real-world and complex tasks in the industry.
Deadline for signing up is 1 May, 2012.
For more information visit: www.iha.dk/summerschool
Denmark - a world leader in renewable energy
Thirty years of focused energy policy has placed Denmark at the forefront in the development and use of renewable energy, such as biofuels, wind, wave and solar power. Denmark aims to get 50 pct of electricity from wind power by 2020 an to be fossil-free by 2050. Today, Denmark is a world leader in both cleantech production (as a percentage of GDP) and .
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016