Students from Aarhus University winners in world's largest case competition
Four MSc students and a Full Time MBA in Sustainability from Aarhus University, Business and Social Sciences won 2nd place in the world’s largest and most prestigious case competition; the Hult Global Case Challenge.
The students have developed a business model that can support the NGO project ‘One Laptop Per Child’ in reaching its goal of educating poor children with the aid of child-friendly laptops. We congratulate the brilliant students from Aarhus University.
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017
- Danish Universities Top The World's Most International Universities 2017 Feb 02, 2017
- Denmark is the least corrupt country in the world Jan 26, 2017
- Alexandra from Romania landed a dream job at Simens Dec 19, 2016
- Denmark has the happiest workforces in the world Dec 13, 2016
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016