Students from Aarhus University winners in world's largest case competition
Four MSc students and a Full Time MBA in Sustainability from Aarhus University, Business and Social Sciences won 2nd place in the world’s largest and most prestigious case competition; the Hult Global Case Challenge.
The students have developed a business model that can support the NGO project ‘One Laptop Per Child’ in reaching its goal of educating poor children with the aid of child-friendly laptops. We congratulate the brilliant students from Aarhus University.
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016
- Denmark is in the top 10 list of "Best Countries for Education" 2016 Oct 28, 2016
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016