Students from Aarhus University winners in world's largest case competition
Four MSc students and a Full Time MBA in Sustainability from Aarhus University, Business and Social Sciences won 2nd place in the world’s largest and most prestigious case competition; the Hult Global Case Challenge.
The students have developed a business model that can support the NGO project ‘One Laptop Per Child’ in reaching its goal of educating poor children with the aid of child-friendly laptops. We congratulate the brilliant students from Aarhus University.
- No Applicants left behind - new Deadline for Quota 2 Mar 15, 2013
- Denmark the world's least corrupt country Dec 05, 2012
- Denmark the most climate-friendly country Dec 03, 2012
- Danish education ranks 12th in global study Nov 28, 2012
- Denmark world's second most prosperous country Nov 10, 2012
- Ambassador to China: a Danish education is a good investment Oct 26, 2012