Students from Aarhus University winners in world's largest case competition
Four MSc students and a Full Time MBA in Sustainability from Aarhus University, Business and Social Sciences won 2nd place in the world’s largest and most prestigious case competition; the Hult Global Case Challenge.
The students have developed a business model that can support the NGO project ‘One Laptop Per Child’ in reaching its goal of educating poor children with the aid of child-friendly laptops. We congratulate the brilliant students from Aarhus University.
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016
- Denmark has the World’s Second Best University for Engineering Degrees Aug 02, 2016
- Europe’s Best Workplaces Are in Denmark Jul 21, 2016