How do we educate a new generation of responsible leaders?
How do we educate a new generation of leaders that can handle great, societal challenges, such as an increasing world population, climate changes, scarcity of water, food and energy?
In cooperation with the UN, Aarhus University, Business and Social Sciences is now launching an ambitious competition PRME LEADERS +20, which encourages students and educators worldwide to come up with ideas on how to develop a new generation of leaders, e.g. by making sustainability and accountability an integral part of teaching.
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017
- Danish Universities Top The World's Most International Universities 2017 Feb 02, 2017
- Denmark is the least corrupt country in the world Jan 26, 2017
- Alexandra from Romania landed a dream job at Simens Dec 19, 2016
- Denmark has the happiest workforces in the world Dec 13, 2016
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016