How do we educate a new generation of responsible leaders?
How do we educate a new generation of leaders that can handle great, societal challenges, such as an increasing world population, climate changes, scarcity of water, food and energy?
In cooperation with the UN, Aarhus University, Business and Social Sciences is now launching an ambitious competition PRME LEADERS +20, which encourages students and educators worldwide to come up with ideas on how to develop a new generation of leaders, e.g. by making sustainability and accountability an integral part of teaching.
- Denmark has the best work-life balance. This is why Apr 04, 2017
- Denmark tops happiest country in the world 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Copenhagen still among world’s most liveable cities Mar 15, 2017
- Aarhus University advances in major international academic ranking Mar 08, 2017
- Denmark is one of the world's best places to be young Mar 06, 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017