How do we educate a new generation of responsible leaders?
How do we educate a new generation of leaders that can handle great, societal challenges, such as an increasing world population, climate changes, scarcity of water, food and energy?
In cooperation with the UN, Aarhus University, Business and Social Sciences is now launching an ambitious competition PRME LEADERS +20, which encourages students and educators worldwide to come up with ideas on how to develop a new generation of leaders, e.g. by making sustainability and accountability an integral part of teaching.
- Alexandra from Romania landed a dream job at Simens Dec 19, 2016
- Denmark has the happiest workforces in the world Dec 13, 2016
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016
- Denmark is in the top 10 list of "Best Countries for Education" 2016 Oct 28, 2016
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016