How do we educate a new generation of responsible leaders?
How do we educate a new generation of leaders that can handle great, societal challenges, such as an increasing world population, climate changes, scarcity of water, food and energy?
In cooperation with the UN, Aarhus University, Business and Social Sciences is now launching an ambitious competition PRME LEADERS +20, which encourages students and educators worldwide to come up with ideas on how to develop a new generation of leaders, e.g. by making sustainability and accountability an integral part of teaching.
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016