Free bikes for international students at University College Sealand
University College Sealand (UCSJ) offers a range of innovative study programmes. And now the college also provides international students with free access to bicycles at UCSJ’s new campus in Roskilde.
Head of UCSJ’s international office, Morten Pristed, explains that having access to a bike makes students’s daily routines a lot easier: "In recent years, UCSJ has received many international students. From this we know that it is very useful for the students to have access to a bicycle, as it makes daily commuting to and from social and academic activities much more convenient", says Morten Pristed.
The free bikes at UCSJ will be of good quality, with puncture-proof tires, kickstand, lock, reflectors, bell, bike helmet and other regulatory devices. The bikes will be kept safely in bycycle racks on campus.
The bikes will ia be sponsored by the builders of the new UCSJ campus in Roskilde, which stands ready to open in August. Thus, the University College hopes that contractors, suppliers and others will see purpose and value in sponsoring one or more cycles with their name and logo on them.
Become a sponsor:
Companies and individuals interested in sponsoring a bike can contact UCSJ. Click here for more information
- Denmark has the best work-life balance. This is why Apr 04, 2017
- Denmark tops happiest country in the world 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Copenhagen still among world’s most liveable cities Mar 15, 2017
- Aarhus University advances in major international academic ranking Mar 08, 2017
- Denmark is one of the world's best places to be young Mar 06, 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017