Denmark the world's least corrupt country
According to the Corruption Perceptions Index 2012, Denmark is the least corrupt country. The index ranks countries on a scale from 0 (highly corrupt) to 100 (very clean). No country has a perfect score and two-thirds of countries score below 50.
The organisation behind the index, Transparency International, explains that the index shows that still many societies and governments need to give a much higher priority to corruption.
See complete list of countries at www.transparency.org
Study in a tolerant and safe environment
Denmark is one of the most egalitarian societies in the world. The Danish welfare model ensures a healthy work-life balance as well and healthcarefor all. As an international student in Denmark you too will benefit from our efficient public services.
Freedom for the individual, equality, respect, tolerance and a strong sense of mutual trust are core values in Denmark. This is also reflected in the way we organize our workplaces and educate our youth. Denmark ranks a one of the safest, most democratic and least corrupt countries in the world and tops United Nations Education Index.
You can read more about the Danish society and the mentioned rankings here
- Denmark has the best work-life balance. This is why Apr 04, 2017
- Denmark tops happiest country in the world 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Copenhagen still among world’s most liveable cities Mar 15, 2017
- Aarhus University advances in major international academic ranking Mar 08, 2017
- Denmark is one of the world's best places to be young Mar 06, 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017
- Danish Universities Top The World's Most International Universities 2017 Feb 02, 2017