Denmark the world's least corrupt country
According to the Corruption Perceptions Index 2012, Denmark is the least corrupt country. The index ranks countries on a scale from 0 (highly corrupt) to 100 (very clean). No country has a perfect score and two-thirds of countries score below 50.
The organisation behind the index, Transparency International, explains that the index shows that still many societies and governments need to give a much higher priority to corruption.
See complete list of countries at www.transparency.org
Study in a tolerant and safe environment
Denmark is one of the most egalitarian societies in the world. The Danish welfare model ensures a healthy work-life balance as well and healthcarefor all. As an international student in Denmark you too will benefit from our efficient public services.
Freedom for the individual, equality, respect, tolerance and a strong sense of mutual trust are core values in Denmark. This is also reflected in the way we organize our workplaces and educate our youth. Denmark ranks a one of the safest, most democratic and least corrupt countries in the world and tops United Nations Education Index.
You can read more about the Danish society and the mentioned rankings here
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016
- Denmark has the World’s Second Best University for Engineering Degrees Aug 02, 2016
- Europe’s Best Workplaces Are in Denmark Jul 21, 2016
- Denmark has the Second Best Quality of Life in the World Jun 17, 2016
- Denmark has the 3rd. best Higher Education System in the World Jun 01, 2016
- Denmark named Top European Employment Destination for Graduates May 30, 2016
- Denmark signs student exchange agreement with South Korea May 23, 2016