Danish biotech excels through collaboration
Today, Denmark is a global leader in areas such as enzymes, diabetes, CNS and cancer research. In fact, “Medicon Valley” in Denmark is the third largest commercial drug development pipeline in Europe.
Collaboration key to success
A key to the success of Danish biotech is the close collaboration between universities, hospitals and companies in Denmark, known as the Danish Biotech Cluster.
- Denmark tops happiest country in the world 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Copenhagen still among world’s most liveable cities Mar 15, 2017
- Aarhus University advances in major international academic ranking Mar 08, 2017
- Denmark is one of the world's best places to be young Mar 06, 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017