Danish biotech excels through collaboration
Today, Denmark is a global leader in areas such as enzymes, diabetes, CNS and cancer research. In fact, “Medicon Valley” in Denmark is the third largest commercial drug development pipeline in Europe.
Collaboration key to success
A key to the success of Danish biotech is the close collaboration between universities, hospitals and companies in Denmark, known as the Danish Biotech Cluster.
- Alexandra from Romania landed a dream job at Simens Dec 19, 2016
- Denmark has the happiest workforces in the world Dec 13, 2016
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016
- Denmark is in the top 10 list of "Best Countries for Education" 2016 Oct 28, 2016
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016