Danish biotech excels through collaboration
Today, Denmark is a global leader in areas such as enzymes, diabetes, CNS and cancer research. In fact, “Medicon Valley” in Denmark is the third largest commercial drug development pipeline in Europe.
Collaboration key to success
A key to the success of Danish biotech is the close collaboration between universities, hospitals and companies in Denmark, known as the Danish Biotech Cluster.
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016