Danish biotech excels through collaboration
Today, Denmark is a global leader in areas such as enzymes, diabetes, CNS and cancer research. In fact, “Medicon Valley” in Denmark is the third largest commercial drug development pipeline in Europe.
Collaboration key to success
A key to the success of Danish biotech is the close collaboration between universities, hospitals and companies in Denmark, known as the Danish Biotech Cluster.
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017
- Danish Universities Top The World's Most International Universities 2017 Feb 02, 2017
- Denmark is the least corrupt country in the world Jan 26, 2017
- Alexandra from Romania landed a dream job at Simens Dec 19, 2016
- Denmark has the happiest workforces in the world Dec 13, 2016