News about Danish higher education
A team of researchers from Aarhus University have helped discover an Earth-like planet using the Kepler spacecraft, launched by NASA in March 2009
Aarhus University, Business and Social Science has been voted northern Europe´s most innovative business school ahead of world-renowned schools like London School of Economics
Monocle survey: "Denmark is a pioneer of sustainable energy and a world leader in architecture and urban planning
Global affairs magazine Monocle´s newly launched 'Denmark Survey' offers a panomara of Danish society, economy, culture, architecture, retail, urbanism and more
By 2050, more than 6 billion people will be living in urban areas. Denmark has set ambitious goals to optimize sustainable urban development, energy consumption and economic activity
Danish scientists are heading a pioneering research project: a scanning procedure that can show immediately whether a patient's cancer will spread
Leading design thinkers and students from around the world came together at DesignCamp 2011. Their mission: to make electricity tangible and wonderful - through design
Upon completing your studies in Denmark you can stay and look for a job knowing that Denmark is a great place to establish your own business
What´s it like to study in Denmark? And how are bright minds encouraged to study in Denmark?
Denmark is becoming one of Europe's major startup hubs, especially Copenhagen, where some of the hottest startups in Silicon Valley have grown from
Sweden takes first place in the Global Creativity Index, followed by the USA, Finland and Denmark in fourth place
There is a new 'Sherif' in Town: Helle Thorning-Schmidt became Prime Minister of Denmark on October 3, 2011. She is Denmarks´s first ever female Head of State
Danish universities and companies are teaming up in a new talent program to offer China's best and brightest unique study and career opportunities in Denmark
No matter the weather - and no matter where they are going - Danes go by bike!
We treat energy as if it were an inexhaustible resource. DesignCamp 2011 wants to change this!
Join a 5-hour workshop to expand your network, develop your ideas and demonstrate your innovative talent on real business cases.
A major investment in stem cell research has boosted the University of Copenhagen into the international stem cell champions’ league
The Erasmus Student Network has published its annual survey of international student satisfaction. It shows that international students are most satisfied with studying in the U.S., Denmark and Switzerland
What is it like to study in Denmark? Tell it in a video or video animation, and get a chance of winning a brand new iMac!
As a Youth Goodwill Ambassador, will you take part in a unique talent development program, meet with leading figures in Danish culture, politics and business - and get a head start to your future career
Winnon Brunson Jr, a Fulbright student from St. Louis, Missouri, tells about the things he always found himself discussing while in Denmark: religion, politics, humor and Janteloven. Winnon has been taking Master's level courses in Public Health. We thank him for his funny and relevant insights
- Europe’s Best Workplaces Are in Denmark Jul 21, 2016
- Denmark has the Second Best Quality of Life in the World Jun 17, 2016
- Denmark has the 3rd. best Higher Education System in the World Jun 01, 2016
- Denmark named Top European Employment Destination for Graduates May 30, 2016
- Denmark signs student exchange agreement with South Korea May 23, 2016
- Rent a 'donkey' with your mobile May 18, 2016
- Denmark is the Happiest Country in the World 2016 May 09, 2016
- Denmark in the Race for Quantum Technology Apr 29, 2016
- Europe’s Most Advanced Air Lab Opens in Copenhagen Apr 21, 2016
- Denmark Takes Second Place in Best Biotechnology Innovation Potential Apr 15, 2016
- Six Danish universities are among the best in Europe Mar 14, 2016
- Denmark, No.1 in Best Work-Life Balance Mar 08, 2016
- Denmark, No. 4 in Environmental Performance Index 2016 Feb 29, 2016
- Aalborg and Copenhagen named Happiest Cities in Europe Feb 22, 2016
- 55 percent of International Students Choose to Remain in Denmark Feb 16, 2016
- Top Talent Denmark Winners Appreciate Valuable Semester in Denmark Feb 09, 2016
- Copenhagen, Best City in the World Feb 02, 2016
- Danish Universities make Top 200 Jan 19, 2016