News about Danish higher education
According to The World Happiness Report 2015 Denmark is in third place.
Three successful and well-attended education and career fairs - Denmark Days - were held in China and Hong Kong in the past week.
This week Brazilian students will have the opportunity to meet representatives from Danish Higher Education institutions at fairs and events in Brazil and to find inspiration on study and career opportunities in Brazil through a one to one dialogue.
Meet us at this year's Study and Go Abroad Fair in October and learn about living and studying in Denmark. Hear from Canadian student at our special after-events.
The nano students have gone from reading textbooks to writing them.
Denmark has the third best national system of higher education among 50 countries worldwide according to Universitas 21
The number of English taught programmes continues to rise in Denmark and in the rest of Europe and with almost 70 programmes in English Aarhus University is a big contributor to this number.
Denmark is no. 2 in the EU and no. 8 in the world as IMD World Competitiveness Center announced its 2015 competitiveness ranking of 61 economies. IMD looks at several aspects of each country as a place to conduct business.
In just a few years, the number of international students pursuing higher education in Denmark has doubled. Most come from European countries, while there is also a significant number of Chinese students studying in Denmark.
Apply now for higher education programmes taught in English in Denmark: University bachelor programmes, professional bachelor programmes and academy profession programmes.
Students awaiting response on their application for an undergraduate programme will receive notice of acceptance on the 30th of July. But do you get a reply from each institution on you priority list? And what if you were not accepted at all?
According to QS World University Rankings, the University of Copenhagen is the best university in the Nordic countries
Denmark is the least corrupt country in the world, according to the 201 Corruption Index by Transparency International
New UN report shows that Denmark has the most climate-friendly policies in the world
The Danish education system is among the world's most successful, according to new global study. Finland and South Korea top the list
The Legatum Institute's 2012 Prosperity Index ranks Denmark as the second most prosperous country in the world
On October 22-23, Fudan and Peking University turned into a little piece of Denmark with the largest ever Danish education and career fair in China: Denmark Day
For the second year in a row the World Bank ranks Denmark as the easiest place in Europe to do business
Are you a young person living in Denmark? Do you speak perfect English? Then maybe you would like to star in a Study in Denmark film?
Copenhagen Business School (CBS) has received a USD 7 million donation from the A.P. Møller Foundation to attract international top researcher in entrepeneurship
- Denmark tops happiest country in the world 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Copenhagen still among world’s most liveable cities Mar 15, 2017
- Aarhus University advances in major international academic ranking Mar 08, 2017
- Denmark is one of the world's best places to be young Mar 06, 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017
- Danish Universities Top The World's Most International Universities 2017 Feb 02, 2017
- Denmark is the least corrupt country in the world Jan 26, 2017
- Alexandra from Romania landed a dream job at Simens Dec 19, 2016
- Denmark has the happiest workforces in the world Dec 13, 2016
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016
- Denmark is in the top 10 list of "Best Countries for Education" 2016 Oct 28, 2016
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016
- Denmark has the World’s Second Best University for Engineering Degrees Aug 02, 2016