News about Danish higher education
The 2016 Universitas 21 Ranking ranks 50 countries separately by four areas, given an overall score. Once again Denmark is in the top 3.
According to analysis of employment opportunities and standard of living data, Denmark is the top employment destination for British graduates, .
The Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science and the Korean education ministry have signed a cooperative exchange agreement for higher education students. The agreement will provide students from both countries with new opportunities, allowing them to develop and expand their knowledge.
Yet another Technical University of Denmark (DTU) start-up has seen the light of day. Donkey Republic has developed a kind of 'Uber' for bicycles. Meet one of the entrepreneurs behind the company
The World Happiness Index have ranked Denmark the happiest country on Earth
Researchers from Technical University of Denmark Physics (DTU) form part of Innovation Fund Denmark's most recent and so far largest investment of EURO 10,7 million in the development of brand new quantum technology.
Causing seven million deaths every year, air pollution is the greatest single bringer of untimely demise. The Danish company, Infuser, is now opening what promises to be Europe’s, and possibly the world’s, most advanced laboratories for the analysis of air quality, Infuser Cleanlabs, at the University of Copenhagen.
Scientific American Worldview's 2015 ranks the biotechnology innovation potential of 54 countries.
Six Danish universities are among the best 200 universities in Europe. This appears from a list which the magazine Times Higher Education
According to the OECD’s Better Life Index, Denmark has the best work-life balance of the 20 OECD countries studied.
Due to our strong commitments to reduce emissions through increasing efficiency and renewable energy production, Denmark moves up to number four in the world in the Environmental Performance Index 2016 by Yale University.
...according to the people who live there! The European Commissions yearly survey has tested quality of life in hundreds of European cities and named Aalborg no. 1. followed by Copenhagen.
The good balance between work and leisure, the wage levels and the opportunity for professional development; these are the things that make students want to stay in Denmark.
Three Indian students, who won the talent competition Top Talent Denmark and a semester at Zealand Institute of Business and Technology, have noted the practical approach and the problem based teaching.
Wallpaper Magazine has just awarded Copenhagen world’s “Best City” in their annual, prestigious Wallpaper Design Awards.
World’s most international universities 2016
Denmark leads Forbes Magazine’s annual Best Countries for Business ranking.
As the first in Scandinavia Aarhus School of Architecture Master’s degree programme receives the stamp of approval of the world’s most influential architectural association RIBA.
Over 250 scientific articles, several international awards, and close partnerships with Danish and international companies on the development of reliable energy-saving electronics. This is the upshot as one of Aalborg University’s largest initiatives on energy now takes stock – and launches a new and ambitious DKK 100 million plan
Being green pays off! New data from Statistics Denmark show that green business is growing. This is not only good news for business, but for the entire society.
- Denmark tops happiest country in the world 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Copenhagen still among world’s most liveable cities Mar 15, 2017
- Aarhus University advances in major international academic ranking Mar 08, 2017
- Denmark is one of the world's best places to be young Mar 06, 2017
- Aarhus, Denmark heads the chart as the world's most mindful city Feb 15, 2017
- Danish Universities Top The World's Most International Universities 2017 Feb 02, 2017
- Denmark is the least corrupt country in the world Jan 26, 2017
- Alexandra from Romania landed a dream job at Simens Dec 19, 2016
- Denmark has the happiest workforces in the world Dec 13, 2016
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016
- Denmark is in the top 10 list of "Best Countries for Education" 2016 Oct 28, 2016
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016
- Denmark has the World’s Second Best University for Engineering Degrees Aug 02, 2016