News about Danish higher education
Denmark leads Forbes Magazine’s annual Best Countries for Business ranking.
As the first in Scandinavia Aarhus School of Architecture Master’s degree programme receives the stamp of approval of the world’s most influential architectural association RIBA.
Over 250 scientific articles, several international awards, and close partnerships with Danish and international companies on the development of reliable energy-saving electronics. This is the upshot as one of Aalborg University’s largest initiatives on energy now takes stock – and launches a new and ambitious DKK 100 million plan
Being green pays off! New data from Statistics Denmark show that green business is growing. This is not only good news for business, but for the entire society.
According to The World Happiness Report 2015 Denmark is in third place.
Three successful and well-attended education and career fairs - Denmark Days - were held in China and Hong Kong in the past week.
This week Brazilian students will have the opportunity to meet representatives from Danish Higher Education institutions at fairs and events in Brazil and to find inspiration on study and career opportunities in Brazil through a one to one dialogue.
Meet us at this year's Study and Go Abroad Fair in October and learn about living and studying in Denmark. Hear from Canadian student at our special after-events.
The nano students have gone from reading textbooks to writing them.
Denmark has the third best national system of higher education among 50 countries worldwide according to Universitas 21
The number of English taught programmes continues to rise in Denmark and in the rest of Europe and with almost 70 programmes in English Aarhus University is a big contributor to this number.
Denmark is no. 2 in the EU and no. 8 in the world as IMD World Competitiveness Center announced its 2015 competitiveness ranking of 61 economies. IMD looks at several aspects of each country as a place to conduct business.
In just a few years, the number of international students pursuing higher education in Denmark has doubled. Most come from European countries, while there is also a significant number of Chinese students studying in Denmark.
Apply now for higher education programmes taught in English in Denmark: University bachelor programmes, professional bachelor programmes and academy profession programmes.
Students awaiting response on their application for an undergraduate programme will receive notice of acceptance on the 30th of July. But do you get a reply from each institution on you priority list? And what if you were not accepted at all?
According to QS World University Rankings, the University of Copenhagen is the best university in the Nordic countries
Denmark is the least corrupt country in the world, according to the 201 Corruption Index by Transparency International
New UN report shows that Denmark has the most climate-friendly policies in the world
The Danish education system is among the world's most successful, according to new global study. Finland and South Korea top the list
The Legatum Institute's 2012 Prosperity Index ranks Denmark as the second most prosperous country in the world
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016
- Denmark has the World’s Second Best University for Engineering Degrees Aug 02, 2016
- Europe’s Best Workplaces Are in Denmark Jul 21, 2016
- Denmark has the Second Best Quality of Life in the World Jun 17, 2016
- Denmark has the 3rd. best Higher Education System in the World Jun 01, 2016
- Denmark named Top European Employment Destination for Graduates May 30, 2016
- Denmark signs student exchange agreement with South Korea May 23, 2016
- Rent a 'donkey' with your mobile May 18, 2016
- Denmark is the Happiest Country in the World 2016 May 09, 2016
- Denmark in the Race for Quantum Technology Apr 29, 2016
- Europe’s Most Advanced Air Lab Opens in Copenhagen Apr 21, 2016
- Denmark Takes Second Place in Best Biotechnology Innovation Potential Apr 15, 2016
- Six Danish universities are among the best in Europe Mar 14, 2016
- Denmark, No.1 in Best Work-Life Balance Mar 08, 2016
- Denmark, No. 4 in Environmental Performance Index 2016 Feb 29, 2016
- Aalborg and Copenhagen named Happiest Cities in Europe Feb 22, 2016
- 55 percent of International Students Choose to Remain in Denmark Feb 16, 2016
- Top Talent Denmark Winners Appreciate Valuable Semester in Denmark Feb 09, 2016