News about Danish higher education
Scientific American Worldview's 2015 ranks the biotechnology innovation potential of 54 countries.
Six Danish universities are among the best 200 universities in Europe. This appears from a list which the magazine Times Higher Education
According to the OECD’s Better Life Index, Denmark has the best work-life balance of the 20 OECD countries studied.
Due to our strong commitments to reduce emissions through increasing efficiency and renewable energy production, Denmark moves up to number four in the world in the Environmental Performance Index 2016 by Yale University.
...according to the people who live there! The European Commissions yearly survey has tested quality of life in hundreds of European cities and named Aalborg no. 1. followed by Copenhagen.
The good balance between work and leisure, the wage levels and the opportunity for professional development; these are the things that make students want to stay in Denmark.
Three Indian students, who won the talent competition Top Talent Denmark and a semester at Zealand Institute of Business and Technology, have noted the practical approach and the problem based teaching.
Wallpaper Magazine has just awarded Copenhagen world’s “Best City” in their annual, prestigious Wallpaper Design Awards.
World’s most international universities 2016
Denmark leads Forbes Magazine’s annual Best Countries for Business ranking.
As the first in Scandinavia Aarhus School of Architecture Master’s degree programme receives the stamp of approval of the world’s most influential architectural association RIBA.
Over 250 scientific articles, several international awards, and close partnerships with Danish and international companies on the development of reliable energy-saving electronics. This is the upshot as one of Aalborg University’s largest initiatives on energy now takes stock – and launches a new and ambitious DKK 100 million plan
Being green pays off! New data from Statistics Denmark show that green business is growing. This is not only good news for business, but for the entire society.
According to The World Happiness Report 2015 Denmark is in third place.
Three successful and well-attended education and career fairs - Denmark Days - were held in China and Hong Kong in the past week.
This week Brazilian students will have the opportunity to meet representatives from Danish Higher Education institutions at fairs and events in Brazil and to find inspiration on study and career opportunities in Brazil through a one to one dialogue.
Meet us at this year's Study and Go Abroad Fair in October and learn about living and studying in Denmark. Hear from Canadian student at our special after-events.
The nano students have gone from reading textbooks to writing them.
Denmark has the third best national system of higher education among 50 countries worldwide according to Universitas 21
The number of English taught programmes continues to rise in Denmark and in the rest of Europe and with almost 70 programmes in English Aarhus University is a big contributor to this number.
- Alexandra from Romania landed a dream job at Simens Dec 19, 2016
- Denmark has the happiest workforces in the world Dec 13, 2016
- Danish universities among the best at producing employable graduates Nov 24, 2016
- Denmark is in the top 10 list of "Best Countries for Education" 2016 Oct 28, 2016
- Denmark is one of the most LGBTQ-Friendly Study Abroad Destinations in the World Oct 21, 2016
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016
- Pivotal data centre opens in Copenhagen Sep 02, 2016
- Second best in Europe: University of Copenhagen Aug 16, 2016
- Denmark has the World’s Second Best University for Engineering Degrees Aug 02, 2016
- Europe’s Best Workplaces Are in Denmark Jul 21, 2016
- Denmark has the Second Best Quality of Life in the World Jun 17, 2016
- Denmark has the 3rd. best Higher Education System in the World Jun 01, 2016
- Denmark named Top European Employment Destination for Graduates May 30, 2016
- Denmark signs student exchange agreement with South Korea May 23, 2016
- Rent a 'donkey' with your mobile May 18, 2016
- Denmark is the Happiest Country in the World 2016 May 09, 2016