We strongly recommend that you take out adequate insurance while studying in Denmark. The following insurance coverage is recommended:
- Third-party liability insurance (‘ansvarsforsikring’) – covering expenses if you have to pay compensation to another person
- Accident insurance (‘ulykkesforsikring’) – covering the financial consequences of an accident
- Home insurance (‘indboforsikring’) – for your personal belongings
- Car insurance (‘bilforsikring’) – If you bring a car with you, please make sure it is properly insured. If you decide to take out the insurance in Denmark, try contacting some of the larger insurance companies. Their websites are in English. Your host institution may be able to refer you to specific insurance companies.
- 59,000 green Danish jobs in 2014 Nov 20, 2015
- The happiest people in the world Nov 06, 2015
- TOP TALENT DENMARK IN CHINA AND HONG KONG - A SUCESSFUL BATTLE FOR TALENTED STUDENTS Oct 30, 2015