We strongly recommend that you take out adequate insurance while studying in Denmark. The following insurance coverage is recommended:
- Third-party liability insurance (‘ansvarsforsikring’) – covering expenses if you have to pay compensation to another person
- Accident insurance (‘ulykkesforsikring’) – covering the financial consequences of an accident
- Home insurance (‘indboforsikring’) – for your personal belongings
- Car insurance (‘bilforsikring’) – If you bring a car with you, please make sure it is properly insured. If you decide to take out the insurance in Denmark, try contacting some of the larger insurance companies. Their websites are in English. Your host institution may be able to refer you to specific insurance companies.
- And the winner of the Top Talent Denmark 2016 contest is… Sep 30, 2016
- Aarhus University Moves Into Top 100 on the Rankings Sep 22, 2016
- TOP TALENT DENMARK EVENTS IN BRAZIL HAVE STARTED! Sep 09, 2016