We strongly recommend that you take out adequate insurance while studying in Denmark. The following insurance coverage is recommended:
- Third-party liability insurance (‘ansvarsforsikring’) – covering expenses if you have to pay compensation to another person
- Accident insurance (‘ulykkesforsikring’) – covering the financial consequences of an accident
- Home insurance (‘indboforsikring’) – for your personal belongings
- Car insurance (‘bilforsikring’) – If you bring a car with you, please make sure it is properly insured. If you decide to take out the insurance in Denmark, try contacting some of the larger insurance companies. Their websites are in English. Your host institution may be able to refer you to specific insurance companies.
- Europe’s Best Workplaces Are in Denmark Jul 21, 2016
- Denmark has the Second Best Quality of Life in the World Jun 17, 2016
- Denmark has the 3rd. best Higher Education System in the World Jun 01, 2016