We strongly recommend that you take out adequate insurance while studying in Denmark. The following insurance coverage is recommended:
- Third-party liability insurance (‘ansvarsforsikring’) – covering expenses if you have to pay compensation to another person
- Accident insurance (‘ulykkesforsikring’) – covering the financial consequences of an accident
- Home insurance (‘indboforsikring’) – for your personal belongings
- Car insurance (‘bilforsikring’) – If you bring a car with you, please make sure it is properly insured. If you decide to take out the insurance in Denmark, try contacting some of the larger insurance companies. Their websites are in English. Your host institution may be able to refer you to specific insurance companies.
- Denmark in the Race for Quantum Technology Apr 29, 2016
- Europe’s Most Advanced Air Lab Opens in Copenhagen Apr 21, 2016
- Denmark Takes Second Place in Best Biotechnology Innovation Potential Apr 15, 2016